We're pleased to
Payments processor Bambora, and Book N Order have partnered up to offer New Zealand businesses a seamless, low cost payment solution.
FOR YOU, THAT MEANS PRICING OF ONLY 2.9% PER TRANSACTION, WITH NO HIDEEN FEES OR CHARGES.
1. All Directors must sign and any Shareholders holding over 25.01%, that are not already signing as a director, need to provide their details within the online form.
If you're a sole trader, simply select 'Sole Trader' and use 0000 for the NZBN.
TIPS. HELPFUL HINTS. USEFUL INFORMATION.
We recognise that while some admin tasks can be important, they can be a little confusing! To make things easier, here's all the instructions you need to complete our online application.
2. Have your business bank statement (.pdf format) ready to upload, showing the past 3 months of transaction history. This can easily be downloaded from your businesses internet banking.
3. You'll need a NZ Driver License number and 3 digit version number, OR a NZ Passport number and expiry date for all individuals included in the online application form to complete it successfully.
4. Please ensure you use a physical address in the 'Address' section. PO Box Numbers will not be accepted. Bambora won't be sending you any mail.
5. The online verification form will only stay active for 20 minutes, once it has been opened. You will be provided with application details so you can access a saved version in the future, should you require more time.
Hopefully with these helpful instructions and tips you should be able to complete the online application form without any difficulty.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once the online form is complete Bambora will verify the individuals by completing the necessary regulatory checks.
After each individual has been verified an E-Agreement will be sent out to all individuals to E-sign via “Docusign”.
Note: The E-Agreement via “Docusign” can be completed and signed on any device, such as phone, tablet or PC.